- Natividad is a member - All staff may use these resources.
- Please use your email address as the user name and then please contact the Quality Department (extension 2555) in order to obtain your unique password.
The Joint Commission (TJC) website contains multiple resources for survey prep and quality of care issues and processes to improve patient care
- TJC via The Joint Commission E-dition
- TJC National Patient Safety Goals (NPSG)
- TJC and CMS Crosswalk (2022 version)
Assists in understanding the chapters of TJC Hospital scoring and how they relate to CMS CoP
- TJC Environment of Care Essentials for Health Care
- TJC Front Line of Defense: The Role of Nursing in Preventing Sentinel Events
In the increasing focus on preventing harm with the goal of zero harm to patients in mind, The Joint Commission has partnered with American Nurses Association (ANA) to educate nurses on the front line in the use of evidence-based practices to improve patient safety and provide best outcomes
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is a resource for sharing quality healthcare initiatives through public reporting, therefore making all health care providers more accountable
- This website contains information regarding infection prevention practices to protect our patients and colleagues.
The purpose of the World Health Organization is to coordinate the world’s response to health emergencies, promote well-being, prevent disease and expand access to health care