Mobile Access to Resources
- Access to Select Medical Library Resources when Off Campus
- Podcast Access ANYTIME/ANYWHERE
- EBSCOhost Account
- OneClick! Account
- UpToDate Mobile App
- Dynamed Mobile App
- Access Medicine Mobile Access to Website
- NeoFax Mobile App
- BrowZine Journals App
- Stat!Ref Reference Books App
- Lippincott Accounts and Mobile Apps
- AORN eGuidelines + Remote Access
On campus, all of our resources are available to you through OneClick! our Medical Library website (https://NatividadLibrary.com).
Most of our resources are available off campus as well, but require usernames and passwords for authentication when you are off campus. And some have mobile apps, though apps are not required if you use a computer off campus and use NatividadLibrary.com.
Please follow the instructions for each application that requires this kind of authentication for use off campus.
These setups MUST BE DONE ON CAMPUS.
Your Library on the Go… before you Go
- Put https://NatividadLibrary.com on your Home Screen
- Remember to SAVE all the Usernames and Passwords you create for the following accounts (see instructions for each in the tabs on this webpage)
- HINT: You can create the same Username and Password for each
- HINT: DO NOT USE YOUR NATIVIDAD CREDENTIALS' PASSWORD
- HINT: You must use your Natividad email address
- Now begin:
- Create EBSCO Host Account on Campus or via VPN
- Create OneClick! Account on Campus or via VPN
- Create UpToDate Account on Campus or via VPN
- Download UpToDate App
- Download Dynamed App (this app uses EBSCO account username and password - so no need to create another)
- Create AccessMedicine Account on Campus or via VPN
- Put http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com on your Home Screen and use your account to login
- Download NeoFax App (copy password which is on NeoFax website when on Campus)
- Create BrowZine Account on Campus or via VPN
- Download BrowZine App
- Create Stat!Ref Profile on Campus or via VPN
- Put https://online.statref.com/login on your Home Screen and use your profile to login
You can login as a Guest Off Campus (no need to create an account)
Natividad staff (using your Natividad credentials): Click HERE to access instructions for Guest User ID and password
Natividad is now broadcasting podcast shows to help keep our Staff and Medical Community up-to-date with Natividad News and Evidencie-based Infomation and educational activities. Natividad has designed this series of shows to provide this in an alternate format - easily accessible during these times of social distancing.
Our current podcast show schedule includes:
- Natividad's Grand Rounds Podctasts CME (for credit)
- Natividad's Video bLog
- CDC Covid-19 Podcasts
- And Specialty-focused shows.
You can listen to our CME podcasts ANYWHERE. By Desktop or Mobile. To request an INVITATION to Natividad's Grand Round Podcasts, click HERE
IMPORTANT: After you request an Invitation to Natividad's Podcasst Shows, you will receive an email invitation from uStudio.
- You must Accept the invitation from uStudio
- Register as a User
- Put in the Company Code displayed in your uStudio email invitation
- Then, either Download the App for your Mobile Device, and login, or go to the Desktop version through your browser: https://podcast-web.ustudio.com/ and login
- Remember to SUBSCRIBE to the shows you wish to listen to and you will automatically be notified with new episodes are broadcast.
Also, for more information on how to receive CME/CEU credit from the Natividad Grand Rounds Podcast Show, click HERE
- Go to https://podcast-web.ustudio.com/
- Login using the same credentials you created as a registered user.
- Need help? https://ustudio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029494471-Audience-Desktop-Application-User-Guide
Step 1: Register on campus by selecting Medical Resources ~ Dynamed~ Sign In ~ Register now. Use that login and password on the app.
Step 2: Visit the Access Medicine website and login for full access via off campus computer or mobile device: https://accessmedicine.nhmedical.com.
To access Lippincott Procedures OFF Campus OR to access Lippincott Learning ON or OFF Campus, you need to create an account in Lippincott Procedures FIRST. Click on https://procedures.lww.com/lnp/dashboard.do
You must use your Natividad email address as your login and create a unique password (not your network password). This login and password will also be used for your Lippincott Learning account.
After you complete Self Enroll, it will take 1 Business Day before you can utilize a Lippincott Learning account.
STOP: If you have already registered for an Lippincott Procedures account, you don't have to create a Lippincott account. It uses the same username and password.
Step 1: Self Enroll on campus by selecting Databases ~ Lippincott ~ Sign In ~ Self Enroll. Use that login and password on the app.
- Go to www.aornguidelines.org from an on campus computer.
- Find the Personal Accounts section of the page, it is in the upper right hand side.
- Select Personal Account.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to sign in to AORN or create an account.
- Once you sign in or create a profile, you’ll be redirected back to the eGuidelines page.
- You will not see a change, however when you are ‘off campus’ you can now go to www.aornguidelines.org and log in in the top right corner to view content.
- This access will last for 90 days, and then at that point you will need to complete these steps again to reset access.